Friday, January 25, 2008

Family Resemblances




We just got Emily's 6 mo. pictures taken and are delighted with them. (See video above.) I am always being told that Emily looks like me and Andrew looks like Garry. I thought it would be fun to compare some baby photos side by side.

(Top to bottom, left to right: Garry, Emily 6 mo., Jen, Andrew 6 mo.)







What do you think?











3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love Emily's photographs. She is such a beautiful baby. As for who looks like who I can't say except that there is definitely a family resemblance. I have a hard time telling who my own kids look like. I also love Andrews cute grin in his 6 month picture. You and Garry were pretty babies too so it is no wonder your kids are.

J said...

Looks like a group of quadruplets to me :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in agreement with Andrew looking more like Garry and Emily like Jen. As grandma I must say, I think they are the cutest kids ever,that is in addition to our grandson in Idaho!