Monday, April 21, 2008

Utah Trip


(Roll over slide show to get captions.)

In addition to Andrew's birthday party, here are some of the other fun things we did on our Utah trip:

  • Attend the Solemn Assembly session of General Conference with Danny and Breanne
  • Ski Brighton with LeRoyne
  • Take pics of the 5 cousins at Kiddie Kandids--cute!
  • Dinner at the Mayan with all of Garry's family
  • Have Eric's delicous Taco Soup (We're glad we got to see Eric the last day we were there)
  • Play in the snow
  • Enjoy Laura's delicious tacos (Do you see the Mexican food theme going on here?

Thanks to all our Utah relatives for the great time we had!

1 comment:

Rachel D said...

Solemn Assembly - I'm jealous.
Brighton - I'm jealous.
Snow - I'm jealous.
Going to check what else was in the post so I know what else I'm jealous of...

Glad you had fun.