We have had a pretty hectic couple of months--which is why we haven't had time to blog.
It all started around the time of our last post when our furnace started giving us problems. This went on for several weeks, with troubleshooting off an on, until we finally had it replaced.
We also went through a few rounds of illness with the kids.
Garry's car was giving us trouble right around the time we need to take it to the DEQ for renewal. We think it is fixed now. At any rate, we passed the DEQ inspection.
Then, almost three weeks ago, my grandma, Sally, passed away. She had been living with my parents and we knew the time was close. We are sad that she passed away but happy that she is no longer in pain. She was an amazing example of someone who had constant concern for others and was so giving. She lived next to our family my entire childhood so I have many early and fond memories of her. Her personality was one of a kind. We will miss her so much.
I will post more about her on another post.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your gradma.
I can relate with the illness trials. We just finished a round of pinkeye.
Blah. No I know why moms run when they hear the word "pinkeye."
My condolences too. Glad you're out of the illness cycles and back online!
Post a Comment