1. When I was a kid my dad played a game with us called Tickle Monster. Our version worked like this: All the kids went upstairs to the only room in the house with the lights on and counted to 10. Dad hid somewhere downstairs where it was dark. Then we all came downstairs and found him, he tickled us and we screamed. Then we ran upstairs. The funny part to me is that the kids scream when they find him and run away but still do it again. I played this with my younger siblings and cousins when I got older. So, last night Garry played it with Andrew for the first time (with the lights on).
He loved it (and even counted to 5 by himself the first time Garry told him to). This morning he said, "Thanks for playing Tickle Monster with me!"
2. That was yesterday. Today I went to get him out of the car and he was scratching his arm. He said, "I have a tickle on my arm." Cute! (He nows knows "itch" and "scratch".)
I just thought both of those incidents were cute.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun version of Tickle Monster. I love how little ones keep coming back for more tickles. :)
Post a Comment