We returned safely from our sabbatical trip a couple of weeks ago—strollers barely in tact.Garry still has a week left before he goes back to work. We loved our trip and love being back, relaxing at home.
Vacation pics are to follow.
Hurray!! You're home and safe. Our stroller is about to be retired as well. I'm trying to decide id it should come home or stay here. Can't wait to see your pictures! Abigail MISSES Andrew so much.
Welcome back! We can't wait to see pictures. -Nate and Britain
A teaser, eh? :) Glad to have you back home again.
I love that, "strollers barely intact" I had a stroller start falling apart on me one summer in Spain- I know the panic!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hurray!! You're home and safe. Our stroller is about to be retired as well. I'm trying to decide id it should come home or stay here.
Can't wait to see your pictures! Abigail MISSES Andrew so much.
Welcome back! We can't wait to see pictures. -Nate and Britain
A teaser, eh? :) Glad to have you back home again.
I love that, "strollers barely intact" I had a stroller start falling apart on me one summer in Spain- I know the panic!!
Post a Comment